you can enjoy trekking on foot and with mountain bikes following the C.A.I. (Italian Alpine Club) routes. You can relax yourself reading a book in the garden, have a sun bath near our new swimmingpool, or visiting the cities in Tuscany. And after your trip taste the gorgeous home-made cooking of Gabriella, the owner.
Free Wi-Fi for our Guests.
Swimming Pool in our garden : for our guests a swimming pool 50 sq.mt, 1,40 mt depth with salt water. Colour of water is wonderful, it match blue colours of sky with green colour of our hills!
visit our animal: horse, hens, gooses, pigeons. Kids will love this!
Trekking on foot and with mountain bikes following the C.A.I. (Italian Alpine Club) routes.
In the vicinity there’re a fishing lake .
During November Olive picking, crushing and tasting of the new olive oil with “fettunta” (typical Tuscan snack).
Excursions from “Podere le Pialle”
Due its particular geographic position it’s possible to do daily trips:
- Florence with its numerous works of art
- Wine route – Chianti Rufina & Pomino , with visit to the secular castle cellars (booking required) followed by wine tasting.
- Nature park in “Poggio Ripaghera” at Santa Brigida (Protected Nature Park)
- Villa Poggio Reale in Rufina
- Etruscan archeological site at Frascole
- The sanctuary at Madonna del Sasso
- Parishes and churches in the Florentine Mountains containing unique works of art
- Vicchio di Mugello and the birth place of Giotto.
- The Mugello –the origin of the Medici Family.
- The lake of Bilancino (beaches, boats, sun bathing, swimming).
- Shopping : Outlets and local handicrafts.